Thursday, May 7, 2009

We're not as rude as Darth Vader. Not even close.

Did you ever noticed that Darth Vader never said please or thank you? Rude, right? Well we wanted to show all of you that The Skidmore Shop ain't no Darth Vader. Today is our final Thank You Thursday of the semester...and well...we wanted to take this opportunity to say thanks to all of you for making it an incredibly fun year for all of us. So please stop into the Skidmore Shop and take advantage of our great Thank You Thursday discounts today. Plus we'd like to see you since our time is becoming limited. It sort of feels like we're breaking up....except I know when the break up is gonna happen unlike the time when my GF from high school broke up with me during the prom. I mean...she knew she was gonna break up with me days before. The LEAST she could of done was do it before I spent all that money.
Anwyays. Thank You Thursday. Today.

And while were at it...c'mon Vader, an occasional please or thank you once and awhile would have been nice.

No comments: