Friday, August 21, 2009

50% off at The Skidmore Shop

I'm gonna give you the 411 on a sweet sale we're having at the Skidshop. Show up between 8:00AM and 8:30AM on Monday August 24th, and you are gonna get a sweet 50% off of most merchandise in the store. Yeah..there are exceptions, such as Apple computers and Apple products, textbooks, netbooks, tradebooks, healthy and beauty, newspapers, magazines, some art supplies won't see a discount...as well as a few other things I can't seem to think of right now. But that leaves the rest of the store vulnerable to the 50% discount. But again..the catch is you have to be at the Skidshop between 8:00AM and 8:30AM on Monday August 24th.

We'll even supply the coffee. Well....WE won't. But our pals from Dining Services will.

Speaking of the Dining Services...

I love d-hall tuna melts!!

You hear that world?!?!!

I LOVE D-HALL TUNA MELTS!!!!!!!!!!

Oh...I should also mention that we'll be closing at noon on Monday.

No comments: